Includes the Nubian Civilization with Amanitore, the Pitati Archer unique unit, Nubian Pyramid unique improvement, and the new Jebel Barkal Wonder.
- Civ Unique Ability: Nubia gets bonus production towards Ranged units, and all Ranged units gain combat experience faster. Mines provide extra production over strategic resources, and extra gold over luxury resources.
- Leader Unique Ability: Amanitore gives Nubia bonus production towards building Districts, which can be boosted further if there is a Nubian Pyramid adjacent to the City Center.
- Unique Unit: The Pitati Archer replaces the Ancient Era Archer. It is stronger and faster than the ancient Archer and upgrades to Crossbowman.
- Unique Infrastructure: The Nubian Pyramid can be built on Desert, Desert Hills, or Floodplains, and provides Faith, as well as additional yields based on the adjacent District, or Food for the City Center.
New Gifts of the Nile Scenario:
- Choose Nubia or Egypt as you compete against the other civ to be the first to complete 7 Temples to Amun in this scenario set along the banks of the great Nile River.
- Includes unique rules and gameplay, and the Nile River is navigable by Naval units.
- పరిమితిని తిరగండి.
New Jebel Barkal Wonder:
- This Wonder provides extra Faith to all nearby Cities, and must be built on Desert Hills.